Five proficiency-based, interactive plans with overarching ideas to provide structure in a remote learning.
This set centralizes around parks! Students get outside and move, explore National Parks, parks internationally, and produce their own creative work.
- Go on a neighborhood scavenger hunt.
- Analyze parks and playgrounds in their area.
- Participate in a virtual tour of a National Park.
- Create a National Park Poster.
These flexible plans include:
- 5 lessons: 2 synchronous & 3 asynchronous
- Daily goal connected to the ACTFL can do statements
- Prompts, questions, and practical activities at the novice level
- Tips to keep students engaged through OWL’s PPATH structure
- Social Emotional Learning activities to stay connected to the whole child.
- Reflection, debrief, and roadmap of learning pages to track classroom progress.
- Continued learning for the teacher on equity & social justice and OWL methods