Five proficiency-based, interactive plans with overarching ideas to provide structure in a remote learning.
This week builds relationships within the virtual learning community by using different topics to celebrate what they know and create a comfort in the virtual classroom.
- Share information about themselves.
- Describe dream homes.
- Compare a typical day to an outrageous one.
- Build community through kinesthetic techniques.
These flexible plans include:
- 5 lessons: 2 synchronous & 3 asynchronous
- Daily goal connected to the ACTFL can do statements
- Prompts, questions, and practical activities at the novice level
- Tips to keep students engaged through OWL’s PPATH structure
- Social Emotional Learning activities to stay connected to the whole child.
- Reflection, debrief, and roadmap of learning pages to track classroom progress.
- Continued learning for the teacher on equity & social justice and OWL methods