Five proficiency-based, interactive plans with overarching ideas to provide structure in a remote learning.
This set brings structure and organization to a presentational assessment in its purest form- Teacher for a Day!
- Brainstorm an area of interest.
- Create, with the teacher, level appropriate vocabulary and activities.
- Be the teacher and share their passion with the class!
These flexible plans include:
- 5 lessons: 2 synchronous & 3 asynchronous
- Daily goal connected to the ACTFL can do statements
- Prompts, questions, and practical activities at the novice level
- Tips to keep students engaged through OWL’s PPATH structure
- Social Emotional Learning activities to stay connected to the whole child.
- Reflection, debrief, and roadmap of learning pages to track classroom progress.
- Continued learning for the teacher on equity & social justice and OWL methods