Five proficiency-based, interactive plans with overarching ideas to provide structure in a remote learning.
This set explores art. on the classical, street, and fashion genre as it relates to COVID-19.
- Circumlocute works of art.
- Take part in the Getty Museum At Challenge.
- Analyze current street art.
- Discuss masks as a form of expression.
- Create & collaborate with classmates.
These flexible plans include:
- 5 lessons: 2 synchronous & 3 asynchronous
- Daily goal connected to the ACTFL can do statements
- Prompts, questions, and practical activities at the novice level
- Tips to keep students engaged through OWL’s PPATH structure
- Social Emotional Learning activities to stay connected to the whole child.
- Reflection, debrief, and roadmap of learning pages to track classroom progress.
- Continued learning for the teacher on equity & social justice and OWL methods