Five proficiency-based, interactive plans with overarching ideas to provide structure in a remote learning.
This set focuses on the idea of care during our Stay at Home experience. We focus on self care, care for our neighbors, as well as care for our larger communities.
- Support each other through positive affirmations.
- Practice a self care activity.
- Create a neighborhood obstacle course.
- Write a letter to a local government official.
These flexible plans include:
- 5 lessons: 2 synchronous & 3 asynchronous
- Daily goal connected to the ACTFL can do statements
- Prompts, questions, and practical activities at the novice level
- Tips to keep students engaged through OWL’s PPATH structure
- Social Emotional Learning activities to stay connected to the whole child.
- Reflection, debrief, and roadmap of learning pages to track classroom progress.
- Continued learning for the teacher on equity & social justice and OWL methods