Five proficiency-based, interactive plans with overarching ideas to provide structure in a remote learning.
This set dives into media. We look at visual media, print, and online streaming of our Stay at Home order.
Compare and contrast how COVID-19 is being documented all over the world.
Read current newspaper excerpts.
Analyze current news cycles.
Create their own good news show.
These flexible plans include:
- 5 lessons: 2 synchronous & 3 asynchronous
- Daily goal connected to the ACTFL can do statements
- Prompts, questions, and practical activities at the novice level
- Tips to keep students engaged through OWL’s PPATH structure
- Social Emotional Learning activities to stay connected to the whole child.
- Reflection, debrief, and roadmap of learning pages to track classroom progress.
- Continued learning for the teacher on equity & social justice and OWL methods