Five proficiency-based, interactive plans with overarching ideas to provide structure in a remote learning.
This set brings our classrooms to a positive and reflective point through reflection, goal setting for the upcoming quarter, and celebration of our classroom accomplishments.
- Reflect on growth in the target language.
- Practice positive self-talk.
- Create a scrapbook of their class experience.
- Build community focusing on student’s strengths.
These flexible plans include:
- 5 lessons: 2 synchronous & 3 asynchronous
- Daily goal connected to the ACTFL can do statements
- Prompts, questions, and practical activities at the novice level
- Tips to keep students engaged through OWL’s PPATH structure
- Social Emotional Learning activities to stay connected to the whole child.
- Reflection, debrief, and roadmap of learning pages to track classroom progress.
- Continued learning for the teacher on equity & social justice and OWL methods