Five proficiency-based, interactive plans with overarching ideas to provide structure in a remote learning.
This week provides a solid foundation to the virtual classroom through community building and clarity on virtual platforms.
- Start Day One 100% in the target language.
- Participate in a virtual tour of the classroom platform.
- Create a self portrait.
- Build community and celebrate a successful first virtual week!
These flexible plans include:
- 5 lessons: 2 synchronous & 3 asynchronous
- Daily goal connected to the ACTFL can do statements
- Prompts, questions, and practical activities at the novice level
- Tips to keep students engaged through OWL’s PPATH structure
- Social Emotional Learning activities to stay connected to the whole child.
- Reflection, debrief, and roadmap of learning pages to track classroom progress.
- Continued learning for the teacher on equity & social justice and OWL methods