Five proficiency-based, interactive plans with overarching ideas to provide structure in a remote learning.
This set creates a time capsule with our students. They will reflect on their communities, classmates, and their own experiences through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Build community through fun, engaging activities.
- Create a now and then photo display from their community.
- Interview a classmate on their virtual learning experience.
- Create a memento of their virtual learning time of life.
These flexible plans include:
- 5 lessons: 2 synchronous & 3 asynchronous
- Daily goal connected to the ACTFL can do statements
- Prompts, questions, and practical activities at the novice level
- Tips to keep students engaged through OWL’s PPATH structure
- Social Emotional Learning activities to stay connected to the whole child.
- Reflection, debrief, and roadmap of learning pages to track classroom progress.
- Continued learning for the teacher on equity & social justice and OWL methods