Five proficiency-based, interactive plans with overarching ideas to provide structure in a remote learning.
- Foster community through improv activities.
- Create and explain Halloween looks.
- Have an adventure in your neighborhood.
- Be a part of community through virtual parade and circumlocution games!
These flexible plans include:
- 5 lessons: 2 synchronous & 3 asynchronous
- Daily goal connected to the ACTFL can do statements
- Prompts, questions, and practical activities at the novice level
- Tips to keep students engaged through OWL’s PPATH structure
- Social Emotional Learning activities to stay connected to the whole child.
- Reflection, debrief, and roadmap of learning pages to track classroom progress.
- Continued learning for the teacher on equity & social justice and OWL methods