Five proficiency-based, interactive plans with overarching ideas to provide structure in a remote learning.
This week provides the space for communities to unite on group norms as well as for individuals to be empowered by feasible goals in their target language acquisition.
- Understand classroom expectations.
- Participate in a protocol to create group norms.
- Learn about proficiency.
- Set an individual proficiency goal.
These flexible plans include:
- 5 lessons: 2 synchronous & 3 asynchronous
- Daily goal connected to the ACTFL can do statements
- Prompts, questions, and practical activities at the novice level
- Tips to keep students engaged through OWL’s PPATH structure
- Social Emotional Learning activities to stay connected to the whole child.
- Reflection, debrief, and roadmap of learning pages to track classroom progress.
- Continued learning for the teacher on equity & social justice and OWL methods