Five proficiency-based, interactive plans with overarching ideas to provide structure in a remote learning.
This set gets our imaginations flowing with bucket lists! What can we look forward to once we can emerge from our Stay at Home orders.
- Explore the term “bucket list”
- Compare and contrast Instragram and reality.
- Create a class mascot who will travel and explore between classmates.
- Discuss FOMO & JOMO
These flexible plans include:
- 5 lessons: 2 synchronous & 3 asynchronous
- Daily goal connected to the ACTFL can do statements
- Prompts, questions, and practical activities at the novice level
- Tips to keep students engaged through OWL’s PPATH structure
- Social Emotional Learning activities to stay connected to the whole child.
- Reflection, debrief, and roadmap of learning pages to track classroom progress.
- Continued learning for the teacher on equity & social justice and OWL methods