This workshop is designed for participants who want to develop systems to support proficiency-based learning.
Through further exploration of the strategies & techniques introduced in the Foundations workshop, we go deeper into how to create a space for acquisition.
- Development of student-centered Curriculum
- Integration of student interest in lesson planning through Threads & Progressions
- Creation of proficiency and standards-based grading systems
- Integration of purposeful assessments
- Fluid incorporation of Interactive Literacy
- OWL2: Systems & Structures - Deer Park, Texas
February 20, 2017
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM