Through further exploration of the strategies & techniques introduced in the Foundations workshop, this training builds on the concepts and allows time for feedback and collaboration. The focus is on how to continue to develop an effective, engaging space for acquisition by practicing and honing skills.
- Application of State & National Standards Application of Second Language Acquisition research Creation of proficiency-based lesson plans
- Now What? New Ideas for the Circle Feedback and Practice on the Circle and PPATH structure
- Practice Questioning Strategies Creating a Structure (Planning) and Post-Planning
- Introduction to Student Feedback Role of the Organic Roadmap Introduction to de-unitizing
- October 11, 2019 - October 12, 2019
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Venue: Yellow Springs High School