Student empowerment evolves when our students own the language and use it in a way that is applicable to them. This session will guide teachers to develop specific structures to pique students’ interest, foster a positive atmosphere, and provide relevant content to keep students engaged. Accountability in the circle allows the teacher to provide the appropriate feedback and resources to fill in “gaps” discovered in the production process to ensure further development of communication skills, and hooks helps to de-unitize and focus on context and content as the driving forces for moving up the proficiency levels in an organic way. These essential steps in the circle ensure that your students continue to grow!
- All online materials: printable resource page & collaborative documents.
- Access to the Live Webinar with inspiring and informative facilitators.
- A collaborative community with teachers from around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time are the live webinars?
- Check here for your time zone’s appropriate time!
How do I participate in the Online Session?
- OWL uses Zoom to facilitate live webinars. For maximum success, check to make sure your microphone, camera, and volume are working on your computer.
- Questions on how Zoom works? Call us at (857)-293-1706, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I cannot attend a live session, will I be able to experience the Session?
- Yes! All live webinars will be recorded for your perusal when is convenient for you. Be sure to register with video access.
November 30, 2021
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Venue: OWL Online- Single Session
OWL hosts live webinars daily using Zoom as our platform. Zoom can be accessed on a computer or mobile app so you may access wherever you may be!
A welcome email with a Zoom link for your specific event will be sent to you within 24 hours of the live event.
Can’t make a live webinar? OWL records all sessions, and are made available 48 hours post session with a registration that includes access to recorded sessions.
Questions on Zoom? Connect with us at (541) 690-8038 for additional help!