For a limited time, you can access the recording of the session. Once you have registered and paid, we will send you the resources and recording of the session.
Description of session: Are you wondering how to incorporate OWL strategies with socially distanced regulations and classroom setups? Come join this collaborative session to explore ways to engage students through movement and relevant content. Leave with tons of new ideas to use right away!
Times are in Pacific Standard Time. Click here for a schedule for your time zone!
|4:00 pm- 4:45 pm||Interactive session incorporating socially distanced ideas to promote community building.|
|4:45 pm -5:30 pm||Hands-on, collaborative session focusing on how to incorporate relevant content to elicit engagement.|
- All online materials: printable resource page & collaborative documents.
- Access to the Live Webinar with inspiring and informative facilitators.
- A collaborative community with teachers from around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time are the live webinars?
- Check here for your time zone’s appropriate time!
How do I participate in the Online Session?
- OWL uses Zoom to facilitate live webinars. For maximum success, check to make sure your microphone, camera, and volume are working on your computer.
- Questions on how Zoom works? Call us at (541) 690-8038 or email at email@example.com.
If I cannot attend a live session, will I be able to experience the Session?
- Yes! All live webinars will be recorded for your perusal when is convenient for you. Be sure to register with video access.
- September 23, 2021 - October 31, 2021
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Venue: OWL Online- Single Session
OWL hosts live webinars daily using Zoom as our platform. Zoom can be accessed on a computer or mobile app so you may access wherever you may be!
A welcome email with a Zoom link for your specific event will be sent to you within 24 hours of the live event.
Can’t make a live webinar? OWL records all sessions, and are made available 48 hours post session with a registration that includes access to recorded sessions.
Questions on Zoom? Connect with us at (541) 690-8038 for additional help!