An essential element to having a successful, highly engaging learning space is fun! In order to keep students connected, building relationships, and strengthening community, students must laugh and move together. Even more, games can also be used to elicit specific functions and text types within the target language. This session is chock full of games, activities, movement ideas, and opportunities for language growth. Don’t miss out on this exciting, fun time together!
Times are in Pacific Standard Time. Click here for a schedule for your time zone!
|1:00 pm- 2:00 pm||Interactive session incorporating games and activities to promote community building & engagement.|
|2:30 pm -3:30 pm||Hands-on session implementing games and activities to elicits functions and text types within the target language.|
- All online materials: printable resource page & collaborative documents.
- Access to the Live Webinar with inspiring and informative facilitators.
- A collaborative community with teachers from around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time are the live webinars?
- Check here for your time zone’s appropriate time!
How do I participate in the Online Session?
- OWL uses Zoom to facilitate live webinars. For maximum success, check to make sure your microphone, camera, and volume are working on your computer.
- Questions on how Zoom works? Call us at (857)-293-1706, or email at email@example.com.
If I cannot attend a live session, will I be able to experience the Session?
- Yes! All live webinars will be recorded for your perusal when is convenient for you. Be sure to register with video access.
- March 13, 2021
1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Venue: OWL Online- Single Session
OWL hosts live webinars daily using Zoom as our platform. Zoom can be accessed on a computer or mobile app so you may access wherever you may be!
A welcome email with a Zoom link for your specific event will be sent to you within 24 hours of the live event.
Can’t make a live webinar? OWL records all sessions, and are made available 48 hours post session with a registration that includes access to recorded sessions.
Questions on Zoom? Connect with us at (541) 690-8038 for additional help!