Looking for fresh ideas, or some time to try out some new strategies, techniques, games, or activities in the classroom? This ninety minute session will give you the opportunity to collaborate and share with colleagues around the country.
Facilitated by an experienced OWL Trainer, Idea Share & Lab Time will give the participant effective feedback and strategies that can be used in the ever changing classroom.
Times are in Pacific Standard Time. Click here for a schedule for your time zone!
|9:00 am- 10:00 am||Idea share facilitated by an experienced OWL Trainer.|
|10:00 am -10:30 am||Participants will take the lead and practice teaching an idea, theme, strategy, method, game of their choice! Each participant will be given equal time to practice and equal time for feedback.|
Idea Share & Lab Time
- All online materials: printable resource page & collaborative documents.
- Access to the Live Webinar with inspiring and informative facilitators.
- A collaborative community with teachers from around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time are the live webinars?
- Check here for your time zone’s appropriate time!
How do I participate in the Online Session?
- OWL uses Zoom to facilitate live webinars. For maximum success, check to make sure your microphone, camera, and volume are working on your computer.
- Questions on how Zoom works? Call us at (857)-293-1706, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I cannot attend a live session, will I be able to experience the Session?
- Yes! All live webinars will be recorded for your perusal when is convenient for you. Be sure to register with video access.
- March 6, 2021
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Venue: OWL Online- Single Session
OWL hosts live webinars daily using Zoom as our platform. Zoom can be accessed on a computer or mobile app so you may access wherever you may be!
A welcome email with a Zoom link for your specific event will be sent to you within 24 hours of the live event.
Can’t make a live webinar? OWL records all sessions, and are made available 48 hours post session with a registration that includes access to recorded sessions.
Questions on Zoom? Connect with us at (541) 690-8038 for additional help!