The pandemic learning experience- whether remotely or socially distanced- has brought an awareness on the vital need for human connection and social interaction for the classroom to thrive. It has also shown us as coordinators how difficult it can be to maintain that among staff. Together, we will discover and discuss how to use community and engagement strategies through the understanding of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and Social Emotional Learning techniques for our teacher communications and interactions.
- How can we use what we have acquired during pandemic learning to heal and grow and to help our teachers accomplish the same?
- How do we foster community engagement?
- How do we have hard conversations?
Times are in Pacific Standard Time.
|1:00 pm -2:00 pm||Experiential presentation facilitated by an experienced OWL Trainer.|
|2:00pm- 2:30 pm||An open, collaborative time for participants to engage with the session’s content.|
- All online materials: printable resource page & collaborative documents.
- Access to the Live Webinar with inspiring and informative facilitators.
- A collaborative community with leaders from around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I participate in the Online Session?
- OWL uses Zoom to facilitate live webinars. For maximum success, check to make sure your microphone, camera, and volume are working on your computer.
- Questions on how Zoom works? Call us at (857)-293-1706, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I cannot attend a live session, will I be able to experience the Session?
- Yes! All live webinars will be recorded for your perusal when is convenient for you. Be sure to register with video access.
- July 21, 2021
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Venue: OWL Online- Single Session
OWL hosts live webinars daily using Zoom as our platform. Zoom can be accessed on a computer or mobile app so you may access wherever you may be!
A welcome email with a Zoom link for your specific event will be sent to you within 24 hours of the live event.
Can’t make a live webinar? OWL records all sessions, and are made available 48 hours post session with a registration that includes access to recorded sessions.
Questions on Zoom? Connect with us at (541) 690-8038 for additional help!