In this fifth and final session of the series, we will reflect on the growth in ourselves and our classrooms, as well as project forward to how we will continue to hone the pieces of the OWL structure and in return, create a high engagement classroom. Whether you know nothing about circle structure, are somewhat familiar with it after participating in an OWL PD, or you have been implementing each step of PPATH along the way- this session is designed to deepen your understanding of PPATH in action for successful implementation and direction in your learning environment.
- All online materials: printable resource page & collaborative documents.
- Access to the Live Webinar with inspiring and informative facilitators.
- A collaborative community with teachers from around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time are the live webinars?
- Check here for your time zone’s appropriate time!
How do I participate in the Online Session?
- OWL uses Zoom to facilitate live webinars. For maximum success, check to make sure your microphone, camera, and volume are working on your computer.
- Questions on how Zoom works? Call us at (857)-293-1706, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I cannot attend a live session, will I be able to experience the Session?
- Yes! All live webinars will be recorded for your perusal when is convenient for you. Be sure to register with video access.
- December 14, 2021
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Venue: OWL Online- Single Session
OWL hosts live webinars daily using Zoom as our platform. Zoom can be accessed on a computer or mobile app so you may access wherever you may be!
A welcome email with a Zoom link for your specific event will be sent to you within 24 hours of the live event.
Can’t make a live webinar? OWL records all sessions, and are made available 48 hours post session with a registration that includes access to recorded sessions.
Questions on Zoom? Connect with us at (541) 690-8038 for additional help!