An essential element to having a successful, highly engaging learning space is fun! In order to keep students connected, building relationships, and strengthening community, students must laugh and move together. Even more, games can also be used to elicit specific functions and text types within the target language. This session is chock full of games, activities, movement ideas, and opportunities for language growth. Don’t miss out on this exciting, fun time together!
Times are in Pacific Standard Time. Click here for a schedule for your time zone!
|4:00 pm- 4:45 pm||Interactive session incorporating games and activities to promote community building & engagement.|
|4:45 pm- 5:30 pm||This hands-on session focuses on how to elicit functions and text type within the target language.|
- All online materials: printable resource page & collaborative documents.
- Access to the Live Webinar with inspiring and informative facilitators.
- A collaborative community with teachers from around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time are the live webinars?
- Check here for your time zone’s appropriate time!
How do I participate in the Online Session?
- OWL uses Zoom to facilitate live webinars. For maximum success, check to make sure your microphone, camera, and volume are working on your computer.
- Questions on how Zoom works? Call us at (541) 690-8038, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I cannot attend a live session, will I be able to experience the Session?
- Yes! All live webinars will be recorded for your perusal when is convenient for you. Be sure to register with video access.
|Single Session- Pay by Credit Card||$36.05 (USD)||Expired|
|Single Session- Save 3% by Check or Purchase Order||$35.00 (USD)||Expired|
|VIDEO ONLY - Pay by Credit Card||$25.75 (USD)||Expired|
|VIDEO ONLY - Save 3% by Check or Purchase Order||$25.00 (USD)||Expired|
|Single Session with VIDEO - Pay by Credit Card||$46.35 (USD)||Expired|
|Single Session with VIDEO - Save 3% by Check or Purchase Order||$45.00 (USD)||Expired|
- September 30, 2021 - October 31, 2021
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM