A strong community is essential to fostering a love of language and communication in our classrooms. We kick off our Series by modeling how to build community, while focusing on the essential element of Social and Emotional Learning, and the need for play. With intentional teaching, this session will offer specific activities and strategies to build relationships and enable the healing that needs to occur owing to these current times. The power of positivity and play is necessary to foster a space where students feel connected and valued. This session also provides a space for teachers to reflect on their personal engagement in the classroom. Teachers will reaffirm their passions, joys, and whys for teaching during the pandemic.
Times are in Pacific Standard Time. Click here for a schedule for your time zone!
|9:00 am- 10:00 am||Session focusing on Whole Teacher Development|
|10:30 am -11:30 am||Collaborative Session on classroom methods & strategies (based on session’s theme.)|
- All online materials: printable resource page & collaborative documents.
- Access to the Live Webinar with inspiring and informative facilitators.
- A collaborative community with teachers from around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time are the live webinars?
- Check here for your time zone’s appropriate time!
How do I participate in the Online Session?
- OWL uses Zoom to facilitate live webinars. For maximum success, check to make sure your microphone, camera, and volume are working on your computer.
- Questions on how Zoom works? Call us at (857)-293-1706, or email at email@example.com.
If I cannot attend a live session, will I be able to experience the Session?
- Yes! All live webinars will be recorded for your perusal when is convenient for you. Be sure to register with video access.
- January 23, 2021
9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Venue: OWL Online- Single Session
OWL hosts live webinars daily using Zoom as our platform. Zoom can be accessed on a computer or mobile app so you may access wherever you may be!
A welcome email with a Zoom link for your specific event will be sent to you within 24 hours of the live event.
Can’t make a live webinar? OWL records all sessions, and are made available 48 hours post session with a registration that includes access to recorded sessions.
Questions on Zoom? Connect with us at (541) 690-8038 for additional help!