This session- Session 1 of the Leadership and Strategic Planning Forum- will tackle the big questions schools have been grappling with this season: How do teachers and students create and thrive in the post-pandemic classroom? How do I communicate effective practices to my teachers? How do teachers and departments establish effective systems of communication? Immediate and long term needs of classroom structure will be addressed for the benefit of long term planning as well as collaborative share out of resources.
- How can teachers and students create and thrive in the proficiency-based, and student directed classroom?
- What structures that haven’t existed before need to be created by administration in order to create a successful and collaborative learning experience?
Times are in Pacific Standard Time.
|1:00 pm -2:00 pm||Experiential presentation facilitated by an experienced OWL Trainer.|
|2:00pm- 2:30 pm||An open, collaborative time for participants to engage with the session’s content.|
- All online materials: printable resource page & collaborative documents.
- Access to the Live Webinar with inspiring and informative facilitators.
- A collaborative community with leaders from around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I participate in the Online Session?
- OWL uses Zoom to facilitate live webinars. For maximum success, check to make sure your microphone, camera, and volume are working on your computer.
- Questions on how Zoom works? Call us at (857)-293-1706, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I cannot attend a live session, will I be able to experience the Session?
- Yes! All live webinars will be recorded for your perusal when is convenient for you. Be sure to register with video access.
- June 23, 2021
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Venue: OWL Online- Single Session
OWL hosts live webinars daily using Zoom as our platform. Zoom can be accessed on a computer or mobile app so you may access wherever you may be!
A welcome email with a Zoom link for your specific event will be sent to you within 24 hours of the live event.
Can’t make a live webinar? OWL records all sessions, and are made available 48 hours post session with a registration that includes access to recorded sessions.
Questions on Zoom? Connect with us at (541) 690-8038 for additional help!