As the school year comes to a close, it is important to take the time to reflect with students on their growth and development this unusual school year. Feedback and assessment is not only essential to benchmark a student’s acquisition, but it also informs where we can take students, and ourselves, in the coming year. Through the collaborative session, teachers will reflect on their own personal growth and development of the school year. We will celebrate successes, and also set new goals- professional and personal- for continued growth on our journeys.
Times are in Pacific Standard Time. Click here for a schedule for your time zone!
|9:00 am- 10:00 am||Session focusing on Whole Teacher Development|
|10:30 am -11:30 am||Collaborative Session on classroom methods & strategies (based on session’s theme.)|
- All online materials: printable resource page & collaborative documents.
- Access to the Live Webinar with inspiring and informative facilitators.
- A collaborative community with teachers from around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time are the live webinars?
- Check here for your time zone’s appropriate time!
How do I participate in the Online Session?
- OWL uses Zoom to facilitate live webinars. For maximum success, check to make sure your microphone, camera, and volume are working on your computer.
- Questions on how Zoom works? Call us at (857)-293-1706, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I cannot attend a live session, will I be able to experience the Session?
- Yes! All live webinars will be recorded for your perusal when is convenient for you. Be sure to register with video access.
- May 15, 2021
9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Venue: OWL Online- Single Session
OWL hosts live webinars daily using Zoom as our platform. Zoom can be accessed on a computer or mobile app so you may access wherever you may be!
A welcome email with a Zoom link for your specific event will be sent to you within 24 hours of the live event.
Can’t make a live webinar? OWL records all sessions, and are made available 48 hours post session with a registration that includes access to recorded sessions.
Questions on Zoom? Connect with us at (541) 690-8038 for additional help!