Keeping equity and well-being in mind, it is important to help build a sense of desire in students to establish and maintain a presence in class. By keeping cameras on, using microphones, and being aware of their own selves, we can get our students to connect and plug in.
This engaging session will:
- Build approaches that promote each individual’s role in the classroom community’s success.
- Facilitate reflection practices that allow students to recognize and evaluate the consequences of their actions.
- Collaboratively create content that sparks a curiosity in students.
- All online materials: printable resource page & collaborative documents.
- Access to the Live Webinar with inspiring and informative facilitators.
- A collaborative community with teachers from around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time are the live webinars?
- Check here for your time zone’s appropriate time!
How do I participate in the Online Session?
- OWL uses Zoom to facilitate live webinars. For maximum success, check to make sure your microphone, camera, and volume are working on your computer.
- Questions on how Zoom works? Call us at (857)-293-1706, or email at email@example.com.
If I cannot attend a live session, will I be able to experience the Session?
- Yes! All live webinars will be recorded for your perusal when is convenient for you. Be sure to register with video access.
- February 23, 2021
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Venue: OWL Online- Single Session
OWL hosts live webinars daily using Zoom as our platform. Zoom can be accessed on a computer or mobile app so you may access wherever you may be!
A welcome email with a Zoom link for your specific event will be sent to you within 24 hours of the live event.
Can’t make a live webinar? OWL records all sessions, and are made available 48 hours post session with a registration that includes access to recorded sessions.
Questions on Zoom? Connect with us at (541) 690-8038 for additional help!