OWL is thrilled to be a part of this year’s ACTFL Conference in Washington D.C.!
There will be lots of sessions by OWL teachers! Check these out:
- How to Survive the First Three Years in a Proficiency Setting– Friday, 11/22 1:30-2:15 in Room 150B
MAXIMIZING ORAL PRODUCTION: COMMUNICATIVE URGENCY IN K-16 CLASSROOMS –Friday, November 22, 2019: 2:30 PM – 3:15 PM– 151A
- Interacting with your Students: Achieve Maximum Student Engagement & Buy-in – Saturday 11/23 9:30-10:20 in the Exhibitor Hall
- Dynamic Literacy: Constructing Meaning and Context in the Target Language – Saturday 11/23 4:30-5:15 in Room 146A
- Embodied Cognition: A Positive Learning Strategy for SLA- Sunday 11/24 10:00-10:45 in Room 151B
- Using a Progression Framework to Assess Interpersonal Speaking– Sunday 11/24 10:00-10:45 in Room 141
Join OWL teachers from around the country at our Booth! Booth 534 will be a great place to relax, ask questions, and chat away with your OWL loving friends! We can’t wait to see you.
Also join OWL and Walking Tree Travel for an appetizer social!
- November 21, 2019 - November 24, 2019
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM