This workshop is designed for participants who want to continue to grow their skills in a proficiency-based, student driven classroom. After circle structure and lesson planning basics have been achieved participants will:
- Create a curriculum based off student driven interest and relevancy.
- Hone questioning techniques that push our students to the next level of acquisition.
- Seamlessly incorporate authentic literacy and assessments into the classroom.
- Introducing systems of feedback that encourage our students to grow in the language.
- December 9, 2019 - December 10, 2019
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Venue: OWL East Coast Office