This is private workshop for the Sheridan School.
Designed to provide specific consultation on how to implement OWL with an already existing program. Can consist of any combination of the below options and your choice of days. The goal is to work in collaboration with the teachers and district. OWL is there as a facilitator to assist in fulfilling the goals and needs of the program, through the lens of proficiency and student engagement.
- Work with teachers to establish solid objectives and goals
- Provide observation and feedback as requested
- OWL Consultant is available to teach sample lesson/s with (a) class/es
- Setting up Action Steps & Goal Setting
- Working with teachers to set up appropriate and effective systems, unique to their student culture and school expectations
- Providing resources as requested
- October 25, 2017
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Venue: Sheridan School