This is a private workshop for the Brookline School District.
This workshop is designed for participants who want to develop systems to support proficiency-based learning. Through further exploration of the strategies & techniques introduced in the Foundations workshop, we go deeper into how to create a space for acquisition.
- Development of student-centered curriculum
- Integration of student interest in lesson planning through Threads & Progressions
- Creation of proficiency and standards-based grading systems
- Integration of purposeful assessments
- Fluid incorporation of Interactive Literacy
- November 29, 2017
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM