What is Second Language Acquisition research and how does that apply to the classroom? This workshop includes activities with students from the host school and directly addresses teacher confidence in an immersion classroom. This session includes activities designed around building a strong sense of community and solidarity, creating curriculum based off of the student, and language levels.
- Application of State & National Standards
- Strategies for eliciting student production
- Techniques for high student engagement
- Exploration of the 100% second language environment
- Prior to two weeks: 75% refund
- Two weeks before the workshop: 50% refund
- One week before the workshop: 25%
- Less than one week: No refund
**Registration payments made via PayPal are reimbursed less the 9% surcharge.
- April 1, 2019 - April 2, 2019
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Venue: Covenant Christian Academy