This workshop is designed for participants who want to develop systems to support proficiency-based learning. Through further exploration of the strategies & techniques introduced in the Foundations workshop, we go deeper into how to create a space for acquisition.
- Development of student-centered curriculum
- Integration of student interest in lesson planning through Threads & Progressions
- Creation of proficiency and standards-based grading systems
- Integration of purposeful assessments
- Fluid incorporation of Interactive Literacy
OWL Application – How can OWL be implemented in line with the current program? What tools, strategies, and techniques can be incorporated? The focus is on seamlessly integrating authentic reading and writing and communication into the planning, activities and assessment of a classroom.
- Prior to two weeks: 75% refund
- Two weeks before the workshop: 50% refund
- One week before the workshop: 25%
- Less than one week: No refund
**Registration payments made via PayPal are reimbursed less the 9% surcharge.
- May 20, 2019 - May 21, 2019
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Venue: SAU #25 Building