This workshop is designed for participants who want to develop systems to support proficiency-based learning. Through further exploration of the strategies & techniques introduced in the Foundations workshop, we go deeper into how to create a space for acquisition.
- Development of student-centered curriculum
- Integration of student interest in lesson planning through Threads & Progressions
- Creation of proficiency and standards-based grading systems
- Integration of purposeful assessments
- Fluid incorporation of Interactive Literacy
All workshops are planned in collaboration with the lead teacher and are geared towards the needs of the participants.
- February 3, 2018 - February 4, 2018
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM