This workshop is designed for participants who want to develop systems to support proficiency-based learning.
Through further exploration of the strategies & techniques introduced in the Foundations workshop, we go deeper into how to create a space for acquisition.
- Development of student-centered Curriculum
- Integration of student interest in lesson planning through Threads & Progressions
- Creation of proficiency and standards-based grading systems
- Integration of purposeful assessments
- Fluid incorporation of Interactive Literacy
- Prior to two weeks: 75% refund
- Two weeks before the workshop: 50% refund
- One week before the workshop: 25%
- Less than one week: No refund
- February 8, 2019 - February 9, 2019
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM