For the second year in a row, OWL is partnering with the Westminster Summer Institute to offer an OWL 1: Foundations and Application workshop!
This workshop explores how understanding National Standards and proficiency-based instruction strategies can create an interactive, student-centered classroom. Teachers leave with new techniques and ideas for high student engagement. Direct application with students is an exciting part of this workshop! OWL1 highlights include:
- Application of State &National Standards
- Strategies for eliciting student production
- Techniques for high student engagement
- Exploration of the 100% second language environment
- Creation of proficiency-based lesson plans
For more information, click here!
To register, click here!
- OWL 1: Foundation & Application- Atlanta, GA
May 31, 2017 - June 1, 2017
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Venue: The Westminster Schools